Friday, August 22, 2014

Lesson 244 Answers



Here are my answers.  I f you have different answers that you think are correct, please submit them in the comments box below. 



  1. I am not good at sports, but I like to play them.
  2. Before I started work, I went to the gym.
  3. James, who works in the marketing department, is getting married next week.
  4. The bigger he gets, the faster he runs.
  5. She is the most beautiful woman I know.
  6. If she wins the race, she can get a scholarship to a good university.
  7. Paul was late for work because it was raining/due to the rain/because of the rain.
  8. Maria slept very late because she was tired.
  9. I went to the CN Tower last week.
  10. Philip always goes to Wal-Mart.
  11. It depends on the situation.
  12. I am not interested in helping you.
  13. I want to go to the beach.  I want to swim./I want to go to the beach because I want to swim.
  14. The party was really good.
  15. Mellissa went to the store to buy some books.

No comments:

Post a Comment